A distributor to professionals in the building and industrial sectors
Founded in 1782, the DESCOURS & CABAUD Group has established a steadfast position over the years as a leader in the distribution of professional supplies to the industrial and construction sectors.
Our Group is a leader in France and a major player in Europe and North America. It is recognised for its ability to build sustainable partnerships with its professional customers by committing to continuously seek out improved productivity, performance, and innovation with them.
This privileged relationship is based on 5 commitments, which help us to ensure maximum performance while securing the continued trust of our customers:
- the human and geographic proximity of our sales teams
- the technical excellence of our expert consultants
- the competitiveness and the breadth of our range, combined with our unrivalled purchasing power
- reliability regarding product availability, thanks to a powerful logistics organisation
- the co-development of services and performance solutions that facilitate and simplify the operational activities of our professional customers.
As a result, DESCOURS & CABAUD can provide its 450,000 customers with the widest range of products and services on the market on a daily basis.
DESCOURS & CABAUD: key data
Dexis / Prolians / Hydralian
One guiding principle, three values
Entrepreneurial freedom lies at the heart of our management principles. It is based on 3 values that give structure to our Group:
The complex and competitive environment in which we operate requires strong cohesion and an unfailing team spirit to serve our customers. This cohesion is underpinned by mobilisation of the energy and talents of each individual around:
- A shared ambition
- A continuous collaboration between teams
- A respect for the decisions and undertakings of stakeholders
- A solidarity in success as in adversity
There can be no unity without trust and no trust without transparency.
- Transparency as the objectives and the roadmap at all levels of the company.
- Transparency in action : say what you do, do what you say.
- Transparency in results, with the ability to learn from both successes and failures.
A group that demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit is a group that offers considerable freedom of action.
That is why we give every opportunity to men and women who dare to question themselves, challenge the status quo and turn a constraint into an opportunity.
We encourage them to take the initiative and experiment while accepting the right to make mistakes, which is inherent to any action.
Finally, we encourage openness towards the outside world and the exploration of new territories so as to more effectively reinvent ourselves and adapt.
Commercial Itinérant (F/H) clientèle industries
Réf : DC-013133